Brenna King Photography

Brenna King Photography

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Utah Engagement Photographer: Where it all began :)

Katie and Scott are so cute together. I loved getting some fun, candid pictures of them. They have been dating for a few years and got engaged a few months ago; I couldn't be happier for them. They met up on BYU campus, and decided they wanted their engagement shoot there, which I though was such a fun idea! What a great way to capture all of those good memories. I sure wish them the best, congrats again you two love birds!





















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures Brenna! I love the different poses!Katie looks so pretty! I really like the last one of the two of them in black and white and I love the close-up of Katie! Great shots my dear! Love you!

    ReplyDelete